Friday, February 13, 2015

Welcome!



To the new family member, I would like to welcome to our family. I want to introduce you to the mix that you come to know as family. There are people of different ages, race and nationalizes. You have plenty great musicians. There quite a few artist and designers.  There too many great cooks to mention as well as consummate food connoisseurs. You have so many cousins that I can’t even count. You have Aunts and uncles already love you [sight unseen], blood relations and not [we have no “steps” in our family]. There is so much I can talk to you about I have to wait.
There are a couple of Great grandmothers, great grandfathers, great-great grandmothers great -great grandfathers, great aunts and uncles that would have adored you. I know they were there to greet you in spirit last night to help pull you through when the doctors said they were “concerned’.
You have a set of wonderful parents that love you so very much and a big brother how adores you right now.
You come from greatness. I know you with all of the children that call me “grandma, Yah-Yah, Miss Renee will continue on your journey of greatness to leave your mark on this planet called Earth.
DaQuan Jeremiah
Marcelino
Isaiah Paul
Zenee Unique
Aniyah Nicloe
Nakeem Sammie
Jason Jr., Richard
Justin Benjamin
Joshua Curtis
To the new edition: ImanĂ­ EmiLee Croome  
WE LOVE AND WELCOME YOU!


…Pandora [Yah-Yah]

1 comment: