Sunday, February 15, 2015

Commercials

 …”Do you have this wrong with you? We have a pill for that! 30 or 40 years age there no diagnosis for “Restless legs” or “uncontrollable laughing”. At no time I am making fun at symptoms I have no clue that exists. The point of this rant is about [in my opinion] the drug companies creating an illness to tailor the pill. It is 3am and there is a commercial about something, according to the television, I may have.
“Do you experience any: hair loss, muscle ach, joint strain, can’t “go”, can’t stop from “going”, can’t hear the television, can’t see at night, there is a pill, ask your doctor! When you get to the doctor’s office, tell your doctor if you have had: [whatever, the doctor should ask you before he prescribes it]” Taken as directed while supplies last”.
Tomorrow night there these: “Did you take XYZGBJM or JFKLMNOP or suffered from%^&* while taking this medication or DIED? Call 1-800 WE-GOTCHU, you could be a part of a class action lawsuit!
Then you change the channel and start seeing the skinny malnourished 20 year olds selling weight loss pills or $4,000.00 gym equipment.
Who do I talk to about the viewing choices after midnight? I pay a premium price to watch “cable”; this is supposed to be a cut above network television. In the 1980’s this was true as well as FM radio [I digress]. I can count at least 8, 10, 15 stations that have “PAID PROGRAMING” listings.
So let me get this right, I PAY FOR TELEVISION THAT HAS COMMERICALS, THAT PAY TO ADVERTISE, and then I have to watch PAID PROGRAMING?
I have to put my “Snuggle” on. Don’t judge me it was $19.99 + shipping and handling
…Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment