Monday, October 27, 2014

MY PHONE IS RINGING


I'm not in the mood. There are some days when I'm willing to or wanting to be BOTHERED! I do not want to answer the phone which is calling from a 1-800 number, private, or my new favorite {1}...Just the number one on the caller I.D.
 You have to pay for any type of publication or advertisements. You have to pay someone to promote you or your product on any social media.

 Why is it, I have to pay to have my phone number...not to be published?

When I was growing up you had prefix telephone numbers with names. Our number began with "Killpatrick"[ki2-8862]. As per "GOOGLE" they are known as Telephone Exchange Numbers

http://ourwebhome.com/TENP/Recommended.html

The information was accurate. The telephone book was a "go to" source to locate "respectable" family members. When I was a child, we used to actually read the telephone book to find the funny sounding names until we got bored.

Now we have google, numbered saved automatically into our mobile phones.

I digress.
Stop the madness.... oh wait, my phone is ringing, I have to see who it is...



1 comment: