Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Traffic

"Get outta my way!'.."These people!, I dont't know where they got there license from, maybe out of the 'Cracker-Jack' box"
"Make the light you boob" "Awww come on...!!!""No No No, don't do it! 
Don't even think of getting in front of me!" "I swear! @#$%.."

Some morings I got through these scenerios. Rushing about over analysing traffic, traffic patterns, I even know traffic light patterns, (if you can catch this light, it is smooth sailing for at least 20 blocks)!
But if I get caught; I fuss then do a quick make-up check in the visor mirror or re-shuffle my iPod.
Then I'm off zooming about, watching the time on my dashboard clock (making good time).

Finally I have arrived! I am at my desk on time. I have put my pocketbook away, set my home-made coffee, in my pink insulated mug, on the desk, and get ready.....wait for it....wait for it....to do mostly nothing for the next two hours...
Then repeat step one at 1700HRS in the opposite direction......=/

No comments:

Post a Comment