Monday, November 21, 2011

THE SHOPPING LIST


Turkey stuffed with rosemary and thyme spriggs. Leg of lamb with garlic cloves buried in it. Duck marinate for two days in port wine, stuffed with oranges. "Chittlins",a small amount for "tradition" sake. {p.u.}
 Yams, in sweet potato pies, candied or topped with marshmallows. Greens; collard, cabbage, and or turnip and mustard. Potatoes {"ice" and sweet}. Corn bread. {period} Corn bread stuffing made with sausage, celery, onions,the "giblettes", worshtershire sause sometimes oysters.

 Fish,the biggest one you can fit into the oven!Stuffed with whatever!
 Baked macaroni, potato salad, gravies, seafood salad, stuffed cabbage, stuffed peppers, I'm sure I am leaving something out...please 4give me.....

CRANBERRY SAUCE.....the one in the can, complete with the ring around it!

Apple cider, Hot buttered rum anyone? Egg Nogg...{is anyone in the bathroom?}
 This insanity happens once per year this time of the year..the last Thursday in November every year...
Did I mention, I AM NOT COOKING THIS YEAR.....=)

{What time does dinner start, I don't want to be late}.
Be Blessed..........Renee

No comments:

Post a Comment