Wednesday, November 9, 2011

"Para hablar espanol make uno."I see your calling from 123-456-7890. Is that the number listed on your account? Okay, in a few words, please describe the reason for your call...I'm not understanding...Can you say it another way?...Ok, You can say things like, I'd like to pay bill, or technical support....I'm sorry, I'm having difficulty understanding...Hold on, let me get someone who can help"....


This insanity goes on for about 5 or 6 minutes every time I call some call center who do not have any employees here in the United States!  I have not problem with the actual operators,,{sometimes I don't understand a word!}, I would like to just talk to someone in the first few minutes of my call.  They try to make the "system" have a personality. The automated system cannot ever understand a New York accent and I will never converse with an answering machine!
I just keep pounding 0 until I get a live operator, then try as I might to understand their "dropped l's, w's......Give me strength....(:-/

No comments:

Post a Comment