Tuesday, November 1, 2011

This new atmosphere of protests will create change...for the better, I hope.
   The "Occupy Movment" is reminisant of the 1960'S and 1970'S, where we marched for change. We were "flower children, Afro-American, NOW {National Organization for Women}..Out of the protests did come change.  It took rallys, sit-ins, walk-outs, strikes, boycotts.
The Police in these cities shoild have more patience. These people have no jobs because of the financial environment in America; directly or indirectly affected, and they are marching, sitting, protesting for all of us.
Now the city officals are showing their "horns" giving the "green light" to dispurse the masses...In every city where there is an "occupy" they were moved on by the police of that city the same time in other cities. Hummm
Something is got to give...I'm tired of seeing my grown children struggle....I do the best that I can...my little money can bearly feed myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment