Monday, November 7, 2011

More Paperwork

Sooo...BANK OF AMERICA is doing a little back stroking..It has started "dumping" mortgages this past week. With the looming lawsuit at hand, THEY are cutting their losses and running...
My mortgage has been with this Bank since 2007 with the ADVANTAGE accounts. I did not have to pay for checking, etc. as long as I kept a $15,000.00 debt with this bank...

Now, they want to charge me for everything.. Well I think I found a way out without doing all of the paperwork to change banks. (did I mention, I hate change?). Switch your checking account to a MY ACCESS account and as long as you have a direct deposit of atleast $200.00 per month, there is no fees.
Bof A has also decided not to make people pay to spend their own money! WOO HOOO

Those Bastidz....

No comments:

Post a Comment