Wednesday, March 18, 2015

RETHINK POSSIBILITY

“Hi, my name is Debbie” is how my day started out. I had no service from my AT&T Uverse. The Television, home telephone and my INTERNET had stopped working the day before. I am trained to walk over to the box, hold 10 seconds, release then restart again and again. Nothing happens; I try again, then have a seat and call the 1-800-Runaround number. “Welcome, please say [blah blah] press one, I press one, then press two, then keep pressing 0 for an associate. This goes on for about 3 to 4 minutes, such a total waste of time because they never have the option needed. The fact that I am calling, I need to speak to someone, “You can go online…” if I could go online; I would not have to make this phone call [gesh]. I have wasted my valuable time still.
Finally an associate, I explain what they already know and ask for some type of credit for MY inconveniences, another set of questions, then I proceed to ask while I’m on the phone can I pay my bill. The ass[ociate] say they cannot locate my payment option that I used in the past. [#$@*^*%] I have used this account for the past 6 years, at this time before I hang the phone I promise to leave the company.
Today’s rant is brought to you by AT&T where they are sorry for your inconveniences and really don’t give a damn. As the prices keep going up, I keep looking for new services. There is the Time Warner Cable Company as an alternative. [nope]
Where is Google?

…Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment