Tuesday, March 17, 2015

MR. PETE ROSE

Peter Edward "Pete" Rose, also known by his nickname "Charlie Hustle" A brilliant baseball player, so they say. I am not a baseball fan per say, but I am aware of talent. I am aware of history as it happens and Mr. Pete Rose was guilty of placing bets on a game during [blah-blah-blah]. My point it does not matter after all this time. The last time he played it was 1986 and a lot of folks where either not born or too young to remember anything of importance during that time. Back to my point, there have been gambling ion sports since the Greek Olympics. If you want to go to Las Vegas during ANY fight exhibition there will be gambling. Yeah I know the gambling was illegal but harmless just the same. I light of all of the steroid accusations and domestic partner abuse, the gambling ban should be lifted. For 29 years to live with the ban is punishing enough.


http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/r/rosepe01.shtml#batting_standard::none


...Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment