Thursday, March 26, 2015

PERSONAL CONDUCT


You should be held responsible for your conduct in public or in private IF you are in any way looked up to, by children or adults. Yes I get it, “My life, my business”, but when your life includes borderline activities of legal or moral subjection then it becomes everyone's business.
Using common moral sense is never too much to ask. The fact that you have more money at your disposal doesn’t say you can do whatever. Then there is the “stewpid” groupie that entertains your ego and don’t know how to say NO to some of the nefarious activities then one gets into trouble; with the law and the court of public opinion. Now We Have To Pray for You!
Okay, enough with my rant. I can forgive as well. There should be suspension, pay decreases and community services for the star athletes. The fact that some of these women sold there soul to Satan for the opportunity to get a front seat in this mayhem, should be held accountable as well. No it is never okay to hit another adult, where I come from you hit me, and you’re going to get hit back, even harder! KEEP YOUR HANDS TO YOURSELF.
I was not present at any of these altercations; therefore I have no business judging anyone. [PSA]
In hindsight, all of those people would have made different choices, both athlete and civilians.
Keep your head up. We will be watching [judging]

…Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment