Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Making Plans

I am sitting here watching television seeing the advertisements about cruise ships and what they want to offer you. I am not a swimmer no a big fan of pools of any kind, it struck me when I saw how people were enjoying the water, on the water, in the water. One can pay thousands of dollars in air fare to get a room, then over eat daily, exercise a little, gamble maybe, drinks of your choice repeat this tomorrow. I would guess this is a billion dollar industry seeing how my country is one of the richest, laziest in the world. You see all of the “beautiful”, skinny people in the commercials while hoping to capture some of the joy and fun when you arrive on your cruise. From the looks of the disasters that occur in the news when they happen, there are no “beautiful” skinny people on board with the wide smiles.
I will soon “bite-the-bullet” and take my first cruise next year. I have my discomforts and my reservation as only I can imagine [with pirates] but I am looking forward to celebrating our girlfriend’s 50th birthday celebration aboard one these cruises. I am so excited and apprehensive about the experience. I can just scratch this off of my bucket list when I get back. If you have any suggestions or pointers, please feel free to share.
I will keep you posted.

…Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment