Thursday, November 5, 2015

PSA#125

So, I’m trying to understand this ISO week numbering system. This where every week has a number to it each year where depending upon where you live the week starts on a Sunday [United States] or Monday [Europe 8601] or Islamic [Saturday]. To my not understanding there are systems in place that I had no idea about and I want to talk about one in particular: Tires.
There always talk about the tires on your car and how much safety depends on the wear and tear of the tires. This brings me to the “Birthday” of my tires, who knew I should be concerned? Not the date you purchased them, but the actual manufactured “Birthdate” of my tires.
Which brings me to getting another wrinkle in my brain; when you learn something you get a new wrinkle in your brain. My dad said one should get a wrinkle every day. I learned this week is the 45th week of this year.
 Soo, if a tire is stamped 4505 on the side this means the 45th week of 2005 the tire was manufactured, and you are riding with your life at stake.
My suggestion today is to find out exactly when your tires were manufactured.

…Pandora

P.S. Microsoft has [weeknum program in EXCEL]

No comments:

Post a Comment