Tuesday, September 15, 2015

GOODBYE no.125

 I specifically chose you today, I had to run important errands and I needed you to perform at your high level of fit. I did not do a random, blindfold choice, but a purposeful calculated choice.
I did not need to be distracted at any time. I needed to look and feel my best today for countless reasons. I planned every detail including the required paper work to expedite my errands. I had a full tank of gas, and the car was clean and had a shine on the tires. Needless to say I was well on my way today. But no, you had to “show out”.
Every step of the way there you were being unreasonable causing a slowdown in my progress. I couldn’t just stop in the middle of the street or in a meeting and address you, I had to carry on like nothing was wrong. I was really trying to look cute with my make up on “fleek” and matching attire [those who know me know this is never the case running errands on a regular day].
Today, you dropped the ball, at every turn I made you turned against me. If I went left, you went right. If I tried to pull you up, still, no cooperation what so ever from you, I’m done.
I have decided to get rid of you! I am throwing you and your kind out of my life, into the garbage. I am planning to be exclusive to those who have been loyal in their position.
Yes, today’s rant is about my “unruly undies” Goodbye “stuck ups” hello comfort!
…Pandora

1 comment: