Monday, November 10, 2014

SPY APPS

There recently was a lot of "hoop-la" about the FACEBOOK app and its ability to view your contacts, photos, and camera operations. To my surprise this is done by TWITTER and TUMBLR as well.
You by all means think that your privacy is being invaded daily. If you are on a shopping website perusing a pair of shoes, why is that those same pair of shoes show up in the advertisement column of the right side in FACEBOOK. The ads show up in YOUTUBE as well.
These company has a business agreement with each other to share your information to gain "traffic" for ads.
My point is for you to monitor your apps. Some apps "run" in the background when you are not using them. Some apps say "they will posts" for you. [DON'T DO IT].
Do yourself a favor at least log out of those apps when you are finished. Go to your "Settings" > APPLICATION MANAGER" then chose each app and scroll to the bottom, this will tell you exactly what the app is doing [for you].
I just uninstall the apps at the end of the day, then re-install them as needed. I mostly work on my desk top where I can delete my browser history if need be.
THEY ARE WATCHING>>>> (o_0)

1 comment:

  1. You are right facebook is a spy app and it is stealing contacts of the users Click here

    ReplyDelete