Wednesday, July 20, 2016

PSA!141

I am not a racist. This another Public Service Announcement!
In this day and age, I cannot walk into an establishment without looking around, scoping the room to see if it will be a relatively safe encounter at this moment. This is my reality each and every day, two or three times per day, each time I get out of my cat or walk in.
This is the environment the white people created, period. The sitting in the back of the bus, not looking whites in the face or eye to eye. I am old enough to have witnessed these types of segregation to name a few. I still have the bitter taste in my mouth from the marches of the 1960’s and 1970’s. I know firsthand of the police brutality, the neighborhood gentrification at the expense of my community. From the “white-flight” to the mortgage bubble melt down [giving mortgages to unqualified whites]. I have lived all of this. I will, and have survived.
Today’s rant is the hatred of those racist white people. I HATE THEIR GUTS. Period.
There will be no “church forgiveness”. There will be no “kumbiyah swaying and holding hands, no for the thousand-th time another conversation about, anything. There is nothing to talk about anymore. White America knows what it has to do, for everybody! From the Native-First Nations [this includes Mexicans!] to the Original Hebrews that were stolen then sold from one exiled land to another.
Everywhere the Neanderthal offspring has gone, they have pillaged or “colonized” leave desolation in their departure. Today they’re scared. Scared that the “Millennials are not buying the ancestral bullshit of the past.
I was a little tyke when I saw Dr. Martin Luther King; a tween when I saw Malcolm X, worked at the 2012 Democratic Convention; I am here to witness the unraveling of AmeriKKKa as we know it. Get with the program and stop pushing an antiquated agenda of superior-vs-inferior humans. If you don’t think your racist; what color is vanilla?
I thought so…
…Pandora  

No comments:

Post a Comment