Wednesday, July 27, 2016

CREDIT CARD MAIL RANT!

 Today’s rant is brought to you by most of my junk mail in my physical U.S. postal mailbox.
Enough with the advertisements of “lower” interest rates. I’m not buying into any of it!
A few years ago I had a HSBC credit card, it had a $500.00 limit. I paid most of it off through online payments. There was a balance of $200.00 or so left. When Capitol took over the account it was near impossible to log in to pay the bill. If you wanted to call the payment in, they wanted to charge you $10.00!! %^&** Needless to say my balance grew to $700.00
I eventually paid it off and vowed never to open another account with them again.
They don’t get the message. NO NO NO THANK YOU..
Today more mail; at least three or four times a week in my mailbox, this garbage taking up space.
There should be a law like the telemarketers calling your home, stop with the junk mail.
I’ve tried the “Return-to-sender” and make them pay for the postage to no avail.
If you know a way please share..

…Pandora

No comments:

Post a Comment