Sunday, September 28, 2014

SHOPPING LISTS
Lately I make every effort to create a shopping list to take to the grocery store for the household essentials. My attempt is to save money, use coupons and to be as frugal as humanly possible.
This task is never completed. I either leave the list home or the coupons. If I somehow remember to bring the coupons, they have expired. Not to mention the coupons nowadays are mostly dog food and for very fair skinned cosmetics.
I try to go on Wednesdays. This is the day they have “Double Coupons”. Whatever that is! There are coupons given at the checkout by the cashiers to use upon your return. I, of course never bring them.

I digress; my shopping list proves useless every time I return home without the much need groceries I left out of the house for. 

No comments:

Post a Comment