Sunday, September 28, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!1.2

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!1.2
I bought balloons, cake, franks [I’m from the Bronx} buns for the birthday celebration of my first born. The same look on his face as always when I show up with the Helium filled balloons and a cake with his name written on it is priceless.
I personally love franks even though the sodium content is high. The sugar in the cake is unhealthy. A few times per year I eat birthday cake. [Don’t judge me] I love cake like the next foody!
Today there are a variety of sweeteners that can substitute for sugars. “Stevia”, “Agave”. One can use bee vomit [honey] as sweeteners. I will take sugar in my cake any day.
  Back to his day. I decided to fix franks and buns for the menu. I believe his guests would enjoy this.
His guest consists of three little boys who think the world of him. They believe he is a super hero and try to be like him every day in every way.
They are his sons. My baby is a father of 5, 2 girls and three boys. The boys are here for his birthday today. The girls are out of town this weekend. Daddy is everything.
I am proud of my son. I still bring him balloons, and cake for his birthday. He never sees it coming!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY! 1.2

No comments:

Post a Comment