Saturday, May 25, 2013

LEARNING TO SWIM...AGAIN..

      I had to take the leap of faith and just jump! Milling about the safety zone, going back and forth trying to decide if I should take that leap....This was in 2005 when I went from a "Flip-Phone" to what now is known as a "Smart-Phone".
     I bought my first "Blackberry". I had to read and read to learn how to operate this device...Sat with friends and learned "new" features, like text messaging and the {txt language}. Four of five BBs later "Research In Motion" is failing..Stocks are down, Windows wants to buy it to add Windows 9 on the device. Not to mention the U.S. government do not use BBs any longer. "they" have switched to Apple iPhones.
      What does this have to do with me you ask?  I have to learn yet another device once again. I have to spend an evening reading just to know how to make a phone call to start with. Then it will be months before I will know if there is anything wrong with the phone, this is when I will master the {smartphone, device, mobile unit, cell phone}.
So, here I am today standing at that point, pacing about, wondering what to do. I have looked at several smartphone. "YouTube" everything I could. I went to the following websites...VERIZON, ATT, BOOST and T MOBILE, SAMSUNG, ANDROID, {never again SPRINT!} "that's another RANT!",GIZMODO, BOY GENIUS REPORT. Looking for a suitable match and hoping for the best.

1 comment:

  1. I bought a GALAXY NOTE I.
    I don't like it. It freezes, and I cannot buy any accessories for it anymore....#sucks =(

    ReplyDelete