Thursday, October 6, 2011

THANK YOU.....

Today I rise to hear how fragile life is and why we never should take it for granted.  
Mr.Steve Jobs passed away at the age of 56. The man was a visionary who heard, followed through, and lived his calling in life. I swore up and down I was not a MAC fan....but I have an iPod and a iPad, which I never leave home without.
When someone passes in their 50's and you are in your 50's, it put things in perspective. Where am I in my life right now  and what have I accomplished? No we all cannot be Steve Jobs, but in our own way I want to believe all of us made a difference somehow, somewhere, sometimes.
Thank You Mr. Jobs....Your work here is done, return to our Heavenly Father and the Great Collective that came before us.....
http://youtu.be/-abFh8_kICg

No comments:

Post a Comment